Signal Processing for Communication Understanding and Behavior Analysis Laboratory (SCUBA)Established in 2013 by Professor Panayiotis Georgiou, SCUBA focuses on conducting both theoretical and applied research in human centered information processing using signal processing and machine learning methods. The goal of our effort is to employ and advance intuitive and mathematically-principled signal representations and engineering models for describing human behavior.
- May 2017 We welcome new student Yemin Yu and summer intern Debayan Ghosh in joining our lab
- May 2017 Four papers are accepted to Interspeech 2017
- Jan. 2017 Our work is accepted to ICASSP 2017
- Sep. 2016 Nine papers are presented at Interspeech 2016
- Aug. 2016 Our work on couples outcomes is featured in the media.
- Aug. 2016 We welcome Tae Jin Park in joining our lab
- Jun. 2016 NIA grant on Stress Assessment
- Sep. 2015 Seven papers are presented at Interspeech 2015
- Aug. 2015 We welcome Arindam Jati in joining our lab