Signal Processing for Communication Understanding and Behavior Analysis Laboratory (SCUBA)Established in 2013 by Professor Panayiotis Georgiou, SCUBA focuses on conducting both theoretical and applied research in human centered information processing using signal processing and machine learning methods. The goal of our effort is to employ and advance intuitive and mathematically-principled signal representations and engineering models for describing human behavior.
- Nov. 2017 Nasir's work is honorably mentioned at the MHI Research Festival
- Oct. 2017 Our work on couples outcomes is featured in the media.
- Sep. 2017 Our work is accepted as a journal to PLOS ONE. Congratulations!
- Aug. 2017 Four papers are presented at Interspeech 2017
- May 2017 We welcome new student Yemin Yu and summer intern Debayan Ghosh in joining our lab
- Jan. 2017 Our work is accepted to ICASSP 2017
- Sep. 2016 Nine papers are presented at Interspeech 2016
- Aug. 2016 Our work on couples outcomes is featured in the media.
- Aug. 2016 We welcome Tae Jin Park in joining our lab